Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Map tiles!

I got the first printed set of map tiles! They look great. Finally something solid I can hold and play with and experiment on. My graphic designer brought them over on the weekend, totally unexpectedly. I was hoping for new photoshop images or something, but he went ahead and printed them off on good mat board, plus he made a box for the whole thing! (If he had sent me the draft images I would have caught the glaring spelling error, but that is easily forgiven.)




Anyway, take a look and let me know what you think.

The next problem is this: how can I arrange the map so that the buildings connect up nicely, without any distracting abrupt edges, yet keep the layout of the building random so that each game is unique. I've got a couple ideas and I'll blog about them next time.

Check out facebook.com/organicgames!

No comments: